Monday, March 3, 2008

MN/SULFUR CHALLENGE

Based on my recent observations, it took me 8 weeks to grow 1 inch/ 1 index tip length of hair. To increase my hair growth, as of today, I am now using my own MN/Sulfur mix.

I mixed
  1. 1/4 cup of Sulfur 8 pomade
  2. 1 tube Safeway brand MN 2%
  3. 4 capsules MSM
  4. 6 drops of honey
  5. A few large, quarter-size drops of Vatika
  6. Several drops of Lavender oil to mask smell
The result was a creme that looked like relaxer. Here is a pic -
After doing some research, it appears that co-washing as frequently as I like (at least 5 days/week) is not advised. I am not sure why. But, I will try to wash 3 days instead. I also plan to apply this mix 5 days a week for at least a month. I have a picture that shows my starting point -
I hope to gain 1-2 inches in a month, in comparison to 1 inch/2 months.