Friday, March 7, 2008

FULL HEAD BAGGY!

Well, today is my 5th straight night of applying the MN/Sulfur mix to my scalp. After some time at Alynxx's Fotki, I decided to replicate her full head baggy method.

The first time I attempted to baggy, I used a glycerine/water mix (not sure if the measurements were right) and did some bantu knots. But, I forgot to get a bag, so I just used my scarf. Anyway, today, I had everything I needed and even went a little further.

So, here's what I did -
  1. I co-washed with SH
  2. Added MN/Sulfur mix and massaged scalp
  3. Added SCurl to roots, length and ends
  4. Added my sloppy, watery Glycerine/water mix to the roots, length and ends
  5. Added a liberal dollop of Castor oil (which apparently thickens hair)
  6. Added a quarter size amount of Vatika
  7. Finger combed my strands
  8. Folded my ends over the back of my head and held with pins (hope it will keep my ends straight
The last time i applied glycerine/water mix, I had extremely soft hair the next day, especially after I added some of my oil mix to the shaft. So, I hope that this results in soft hair that shines.