The last time I used Shikakai, I put 2 spoons of Amla in it. Well, its that time again and I followed the same steps as last time. However, I switched up my prepoo regimen. I mixed Ghee, Olive oil and honey, left it in my hair for 2 hours then washed.
Once washed out, I poured my shikamla (1:2) mix into my hair focusing on my roots. I rinsed and then used VO5. I then added ORS Mayo to my hair and left it for over 2 hours. I rinsed it out and added a little VO5.
I finished up by doing what I did for TE. I put a little too much Kids Organics Detangling Lotion (KODL), followed by Spiked SCurl and Vatika. The next morning, my hair was a little wet and so I took the scarf off and let it air dry, but my ends became frizzy because they were touching my sweat shirt (silly!). Nevertheless, my hair was soft and full and healthy!
Later that night, I focused on my ends. I put KODL, SCurl, Amla Oil. I then ran the Amla through my strands. Then, I rolled my ends under and pinned with bobby pins. Wrapped it up with a scarf. We'll see how it feels tomorrow!