Thursday, March 13, 2008

A WHOLE HEAD BAGGY DAY

This morning, I washed my hair with VO5 Freesia Moisturizing conditioner and used my shampoo comb/brush to scritch my scalp. After rinsing off, I then applied MN/Sulfur mix to my scalp. After massaging my scalp, I applied ORS RP to my roots and strands, and covered with a shower cap. I left it on for approximately 7 hours then washed it out. My hair felt incredibly soft, but my roots didn't feel as nice, probably because all the conditioner had pooled to the bottom of the shower cap and thus my ends felt incredible. Anyway, I used some VO5 to condition my roots, which definitely helped. I spent a considerable amount of time finger combing.

I then applied MN/Sulfur mix to my scalp and massaged. After that I applied SCurl (which has Glycerine in it ) to my root and strands. I sealed with Castor Oil and vatika. I hardly had any shedding or breakage and chose not to comb my hair but did comb my ends at my nape. I allowed my hair to air dry and only put on my scarf when I ran out to the store to pick up a bottle of ORS Replenishing Conditioner (RC) and Kids Organics Detangling Moisturizing hair Lotion which I will use on my daughter but also use as a leave in after protein treatments.

My hair feels good. This I swear!